The Kaiser's Pirates
The Kaiser's PiratesTM is a fast paced card game of gripping adventure on the high seas set during World War One. Players control some of Kaiser Wilhelm's ace German converted commerce raiders and light cruisers. Air Patrols were in their infancy and it was still easy to disappear into the vast expanses of the high seas only to re-emerge on another key sea lane. Players use their raiders in the traditions of the privateers and pirates of old to sink or capture as many Allied and neutral merchantmen as possible. Danger lurks everywhere but, in a desperate pinch, these ships can shoot it out with the British hunters.
In its unique game play system each player commands both the German and British Forces as they scour the sea-lanes in search of their next merchant prize. The game rewards cunning strategy, and fast-action card play
The solitaire version is where this game really shines. The solitaire deck imitates the decisions of a phantom player, leaving virtually no difference between the solitaire and multi-player game. This point alone makes this game worth every penny.... The phantom player in the solitaire game was just as ruthless and clever as a real opponent.
read the rules (pdf 1.2mb0
- One 20-Card German Raider/Warship Deck: Historic German Commerce Raiders
- One 60-Card Merchantmen Deck: Historic victims of the German raiders
- One 100-Card Action Deck: Action cards used to attack and defend the ship cards
- One 20-Card Solitaire Deck (Solitaire Play Option)
- Dice (2 x 4 Sided, 2 x 6 Sided, 2 x 8 Sided, 2 x 10 Sided)
- 16 Markers
- 38-page, full color illustrated manual
- Players: 1 - 4
- Ages: 12 and up