Risk 2210 A.D.
In the Year 2210, the World is at War
As the leader of a warring faction, you control the destiny of your people. On the Earth, in the great underwater domed cities beneath the oceans, in orbit, and even on the Moon, you must marshal your forces, send forth your troops, and hire the right commanders to crush your enemies. Build alliances if you dare, but be wary of whom you trust. Energy is the currency of the 23rd century; spend wisely and you just might conquer the world -- and beyond.
RISK 2210 A.D. also includes everything needed to play the classic game of Risk.
You can also read this more detailed overview of RISK 2210.
Risk 2210 A.D. contains:
- Earth Game Board (20" x 30")
- Moon Game Board
- 5 Sets of Army Playing Pieces
- 5 Sets of Commanders (Diplomat, Land, Naval, Nuclear, Space)
- 20 Plastic Space Stations
- 71 Risk Cards (Land, Water, and Lunar)
- 109 Command Cards
- 4 Devastation Markers
- 1 Year Marker
- 80 Cardboard Energy Markers
- Score Chart
- 5 Turn Order Markers
- 10 Dice