Gambit 7 (UK Version)
Gambit 7 is a new kind of trivia game - you don't need to know the answer to win! In Gambit 7, all players simultaneously write their answer to the same question and place it face-up on the Betting Board. All questions have a numerical answer, so even players that don't know the subject matter at hand can make a guess!
Players then have a limited time to either bet on themselves or bet on another player's answers. The winning answer is the one that is closest to being correct, but no higher! Players earn points for either getting the winning answer or for betting on the player who does. The one with the most points after 7 rounds of questions is the winner!
- 3-21 Players
- Age 7+
- 15 minutes
- 100 Gambit Question cards - each with 7 questions
- 7 Answer Cards for each player
- 7 Dry Erase Markers (for answering questions)
- 1 Sand timer (hourglass style)
- 1 Betting Board
- 1 Score Board
- Betting Chips for each player
- 1 Rules booklet
- 1 Days of Wonder Online Access Number
read the rules (pdf)