Baltimore & Ohio
With a bright Peep from the whistle, a full Chuff from the pistons and a powerful Clank from the drivers, America's first steam locomotive moves down the steel rails of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad in Baltimore in 1830.
This strategic railroad game extends from the first of America's railroads through the golden age of steam, where pioneering rail barons knit together the fledgling United States with iron roads, realizing the full power of the nation's mighty heartland.
- 17” x 33” gameboard
- 10 company charter boards
- 100 shares (10 each per company)
- 150 wood cubes (10 colors)
- 30 different capital equipment cards
- Money (340 bills - 6 denominations)
- 17 Game markers
- 6 Player turn cards
Players: 3 - 6
Time: 180 minutes
Ages: 16 and up